I'm an independent graphic designer specializing in brand identities, packaging, digital design, direction and visual content.
Since 2023, I split my time between freelance work and two personal digital projects; The Index and Museum Department.
The Index is a curated online gallery with the best design studios, designers, type foundries, and other creatives worldwide.
Co-founded and curated by Joakim Jansson.
Co-founded and developed by Johan Mårtensson.
Social → @theindexwebsite
Curating Contemporary Culture
Figma portfolio available upon request until my site is updated.
- The Index, Jan 2023 - Present
- VSCO, Jul 2023 - Sep 2023
- Dashlane, Aug 2022 – Dec 2022
- Coinbase, Oct 2021 – May 2022
- Volvo Penta, Aug 2021 – Oct 2021
Design Director on the small in-house team that worked on the rebranding of Chobani in 2017 and launched several new products (expanding outside of the yogurt category) with Oat milk (2019), Probiotic (2020), Ready to drink coffee (2021) and Chobani Zero (2021).
The new brand earned 9 billion media impressions, 473 media placements, 94% positive sentiment online, and, since launch, the company has helped set new sales records four times.
Selected by renowned design blog Brand New / Under Consideration as identity of the year 2017.
- Rebrand including art direction, typography, wordmark with Commercial Type and Berton Hasebe, packaging and digital.
- Established Chobani’s digital presence; .com, Chobani Foodservice, brand guidelines with Stink + Wild.
- Lead on all things Chobani Oat (2019); Packaging, Almost Milk OOH Campaign, Commercials.
- Lead on all things Chobani Probiotic (2020); Packaging, Connect The Dots Campaign.
- Chobani Ready To Drink Coffee Packaging (2021).
- Chobani Zero Packaging (2021).
Senior Designer in VSCO’s New York office. Focused on brand, product design, content, marketing campaigns, and events. The studio was lead by co-founder and creative director Wayne Wu.
- Rebranding of VSCO and its design language. Including a new logotype/mark. A new custom brand typeface in collaboration with Letters from Sweden, and iconography.
- Product design – worked on our “joystick” navigation and DSCO, a standalone animation app, that’s now part of the native VSCO app.
- Co-creative director for Venue (original content) - a space for documenting and exposing vital new music. An extension of the VSCO curated ethos, each project was built around our commitment to creativity, design, and an elevated presentation of photography and filmmaking.
By Danica Mitchell
By Armin Vit